Contact & Directions
Directions to The Ellis Hotel – on Atlanta, GA’s Famed Peachtree Street
At the Ellis Hotel, it’s all about our commitment to service – before, during, and after your stay. If you have a question about the hotel, would like to make arrangements for an upcoming visit or have a comment regarding a recent stay with us, please feel free to contact us today.
- We offer valet Parking, in front of our hotel, with unlimited in & out privileges, open 24/7, currently priced at $35/night per car (operated by a third party - price subject to change at any time.). We do not offer a self-parking option, but there are public self-parking garages and lots around us. Beware that many downtown Atlanta public parking garages/lots often reset their daily fees very early in the morning, so you end up paying for two days instead of one day in a single 24 hour period and there are no in & out privileges. Our valet parking is a very good value when you consider this. If you are on Peachtree Street heading north make a left and circle around the block until you turn left onto Ellis Street. If you are heading south on Peachtree Street, turn right after the hotel, and circle around the block until you turn right on Ellis Street. We also can arrange bus parking, with advanced notice.
Our Dynamic Location
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, the Ellis Hotel is within convenient walking distance of restaurants, local athletic arenas, corporations and local attractions, and only 10 miles from Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport. It’s a short walk to the Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola Museum, and the Georgia World Congress Center. When you walk outside the Ellis Street doors, most of Atlanta’s main attractions are to your left. In addition the Peachtree Center MARTA Station is next door and an Atlanta Streetcar Stop is located directly across the street.
The Ellis Hotel is located across the street from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and next door to the Courtyard by Marriott in downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is near many leading companies and organizations in downtown Atlanta, including Georgia Pacific, Koch Industries, Deloitte Consulting, The Equitable, Carlock, Copeland and Stair, Coca Cola, Cornet Global, Georgia State University (GSU), Hall Booth Associates, HKS, Inc., Level 3, Southern Companies, Georgia Power, Accenture, HOK, Sun Trust Bank, Aids Healthcare Foundation, American Cancer Society, and Integral Inc.
There are over 20 restaurants within 3 blocks of the Ellis Hotel. When you walk out of the Peachtree Street doors, turn left and head north up Peachtree Street to access most of the nearby restaurants.
Getting To The Ellis Hotel
By MARTA Train Traveling North:
- The station is inside the terminal building of Hartsfield Jackson Airport - approximately a 20 minute travel time with 8 stops on the train.
- Take either line (North Springs or Doraville) Northbound to the Peachtree Center Exit.
- The Ellis is the Peachtree Center stop.
- When exiting the MARTA at Peachtree Center, follow signs to Ellis St. which leads right to The Ellis Hotel.
- Cost is only $2.50 each way and two dollars for the reusable MARTA card.
By Taxi / Uber / Lyft / Shuttles :
- Taxi to the hotel is between $40-45 dollars and 10 miles from the airport.
- Multi-stop airport shuttles vary in cost and take a while to get to the hotel. FYI
- From the Airport; you will continue north on 75/85. Exit on #248C Toward GA-10/ Andrew Young International Blvd/ Carter Center. Keep left onto Andrew Young International, keep left and follow signs for International Blvd. Turn left onto Andrew Young International Blvd NE. Turn left onto Peachtree St. NE, hotel one block down on the right.
- From 75/85 South, exit 249C Williams St. Go approx. 4 blocks. Turn left onto Andrew Young Int'l Blvd. Make a right onto Carnegie Way. Turn left onto Ellis St. Hotel will be on the right.
- From I-20 East, exit 56B Windsor/Spring St. exit. Turn left onto Spring St. to Carnegie Way, turn right onto Carnegie Way, left onto Ellis St., hotel on right.
- From 20 West, exit 56B Windsor/Spring St. Turn right onto Spring St. Keep straight to Carnegie Way. Turn right onto Carnegie Way and left onto Ellis St. Hotel will be on the right.
*Please note at least one person within the traveling party must be 18 year of age to check into The Ellis Hotel.
- contact info
The Ellis Hotel
176 Peachtree Street NW