Turn up the volume at the High with great music, signature drinks, and our reimagined galleries on the first Friday of every month. Our galleries stay open late for special tours, drawing demonstrations, live music, and featured guests. It's happy hour meets art party from 6 to 9 p.m.
March HIGH Frequency Friday
Kick-start the weekend at a Ghanaian Independence Day celebration at HIGH Frequency Friday! Dance to West African tunes from DJ Dusei Da Great and DJ QMixx while you sip on our specialty cocktail of the night, learn Afrobeats dance moves with Cece Tor, and get a first look at the new exhibition Paa Joe: Gates of No Return. Don't miss our after-work art party on March 6.
- Dance the night away with sizzling West African tunes from DJ Dusei Da Great and DJ QMixx.
- Learn the hottest Afrobeats dance moves with instructor Cece Tor.
- Toast to the gold coast with our specialty Akwaaba cocktail made with rum and ginger beer.
- Drop in for drawing lessons with Georgia State University instructor Michael Tolley.
- Explore the new exhibition Paa Joe: Gates of No Return with artist Paa Joe and curators Katie Jentleson and Valérie Rousseau.
- Slow down during docent-led tours of the High's permanent collection.
Museum admission is $14.50 and includes entrance to the permanent collection and special exhibition galleries. Visit the exhibitions page to see what's on view during your visit.
Prepay for guaranteed parking, take MARTA to the Arts Center Station (N5), or take a Lyft. Visit our Hours, Directions, and Parking page for more information.