Turn up the volume at the High with great music, signature drinks, and our reimagined galleries on the first Friday of every month. Our galleries stay open late for special tours, drawing demonstrations, live music, and featured guests. It's happy hour meets art party from 6 to 9 p.m.
JUNE FREQUENCY FRIDAY
This way for rosé! Escape to the nightlife of Paris with Monet, Degas, Cézanne, and other iconic artists in European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection at our after-work art party. Enjoy Parisian-inspired dance music with a glass of rosé to kick off our Summer Series at the High.
- Dance to Parisian-inspired music curated by DJ Ahmad.
- Cool Off with a crisp glass of rosé as we celebrate National Rosé Day.
- Speak the language of Claude Monet during French lessons hosted by the Alliance Française.
- Travel to Europe as members of the Alliance Française lead tours in French of our exhibition European Masterworks: The Phillips Collection.
- Draw like Degas with inspiration from live ballet dancers and instruction from Georgia State University drawing instructor Michael Tolley. June's drawing focus is "structure of the body."
- Slow Down in our galleries with docent-led tours.
Free with Museum Admission ($14.50). Free for Members (tickets available at the door)
Prepay for guaranteed parking, take MARTA to the Arts Center Station (N5), or take a Lyft.