- Inside CNN Studio Tour - Unleash your inner broadcaster at the CNN Center. This behind-the-scenes tour gives visitors an inside look at the newsrooms and broadcasting stages that are used by the world's most powerful global news channel.
- Georgia Aquarium - Visitors young and old can explore the wonders of the underwater world at the Georgia Aquarium. This popular attraction is the world's largest facility of its type with 8.5 million gallons of water and 500 marine and freshwater species under one roof.
- GA Dome/ Philips Arena - Visitors can catch the NBA's Atlanta Hawks or watch spectacular musical acts and live performances at the Philips Arena. Next door, visitors will find the covered Georgia Dome, which is home to the NFL's Atlanta Falcons and the Georgia State University Panthers. Both venues host conferences, conventions and special events.
- Tabernacle - The Tabernacle is an intimate live entertainment and performance venue that is famous for its massive organ and outstanding acoustics. Visitors can catch their favorite performers or rent the hall for banquets, private parties and special events.
- Robert B. Woodruff Arts Center - The Woodruff Arts Center is midtown's premier art gallery and performance venue. The center sponsors stage performances, educational classes and both traditional and modern art exhibits. The center is also home to the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and it manages the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, which hosts musical performances and bands.
- Carter Center - Sponsored by President Jimmy Carter, this non-profit organization opens the Jimmy Carter Library and Museum for meetings, banquets, weddings and after-hours events. The Carter Center features a variety of conference and banquet spaces that are tucked into the idyllic surroundings of the center's campus.
- Turner Field - This classic ballpark is the perfect place to watch the Atlanta Braves battle their Major League Baseball rivals. Visitors can trace the team's history back to Milwaukee and Boston at the Braves Museum & Hall of Fame. Turner Field is also available for private events and special performances.
- Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood - This outdoor amphitheatre is one of the region's largest concert venues. The Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood is the best place to see your favorite bands and performers.
- Six Flags - Six Flags over Georgia is Atlanta's premier destination for family fun. This 100-acre theme park is the largest Six Flags in the country. The whole family can spend the day enjoying thrilling roller coasters, outstanding theme park attractions and the best water rides.
- Fox Theatre - Referred to in ads as the Fabulous Fox, this former movie palace features ornate decor and architecture. It is located on Peachtree in Midtown, and it seats 4,678 people. In addition to touring Broadway shows, it plays host to popular musical acts on occasion as well