The Ellis Hotel in Downtown Atlanta
Atlanta's Chicest Boutique Hotel
Choose your own description of Atlanta’s Ellis Hotel: A historic Peachtree Street landmark with a legendary past and an impeccable tradition for guest service, or a chic and stylish boutique decked out with every modern luxury.
We think we’re a little of both. But whichever you settle on, you’ll find the Ellis to be a breath of fresh air among the conventional, seen-one-seen-‘em-all downtown hotels. 127 luxuriously appointed guest rooms. A complimentary fitness center, and tech-savvy perks like complimentary Internet. Nearly 1,500 square feet of meeting and event space spectacularly redesigned with $700,000 in updates. Farm-to-table cuisine at the Terrace Bistro Restaurant & Lounge
Recent Awards & Accolades
- #2 Hotel in Atlanta 2016 (Condé Nast Traveler)
- 2016 Reader's Choice Award Winners (Convention South)
- #2 Best Hotel in Downtown Atlanta 2015 (U.S. News & World Report)
- 2015 Reader’s Choice Award (Convention South Magazine)
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame (Certificate of Excellence 2011-2015)
- TripAdvisor's #2 Hotel for Business in Atlanta, GA
- Top 13 Excellent Business Hotels Around the World (Better Business Travel Magazine)
- Top New or Renovated Meeting Site Award 2014 (Convention South Magazine)
Environmental Awards & Certifications
- Recognized as a Silver Level National Green Seal Property
- Winner of the "Division 1 Outstanding Good Earthkeeping Award" (Georgia Hotel & Lodging Association)
Enhanced Experience (small surcharge) you can enjoy:
- Fresh-Air Floor by Aerus featuring private-access entry, a purified breathing environment that is allergen-free so that you can enjoy the health benefits of breathing purified, fresh air all night long to provide you with a great night's sleep
- Dog Friendly Floor provides a complimentary Ellis logo neck bandana or courtesy bags or travel food bowl as well as a map of the best dog friendly spots in downtown for your 30 pound and under dog (one dog per room allowed) There is a $80 non-refundable fee for all dogs including emotional support animals. No other animals allowed.
- Women's Only Floor featuring a private-access entry, L'Occitane and Gilchrist & Soames amenities, comfy slippers, curling and straightening iron
- Wellness Room by Nikken Health brings 7 wellness benefits right into your guest room, designed for your best night’s sleep. It is a greenhouse for the human body. With almost $5,000 in state-of-the-art wellness products, we have everything you need for rest.
You will also receive:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet throughout hotel, onsite workout room & morning coffee in our lobby
- Convenient check-in 3:00 pm and check-out 12:00 pm
- 5 Options for Breakfast!
Ellis Hotel guests can purchase Full Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast (based upon occupancy), Only Cold Buffet Breakfast (based upon occupancy), Breakfast A La Carte (off the menu), Room Service Breakfast (in your room) or Grab 'N' Go. We also offer two Breakfast Package options: Breakfast Buffet Package in our Terrace Bistro or Bed & Breakfast Package delivered to your room
- Relax and savor your favorite beverage and market fresh, farm-to-table cuisine in our new Terrace Bistro and Lounge, or enjoy the Bistro patio right on Atlanta’s famous Peachtree Street
- Happy Hour (open to the public) from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm nightly, features $6 small plates and $6 select specialty cocktails
- Ellis Hotel guests can enjoy $2 wine tastings each evening from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Room Service available from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm
Laundry Service (operated by third-party company) If you bring your clothes to the Front Desk by 8:00 am, you will have them back by 6:00 pm the same day
- We offer valet Parking, in front of our hotel, with unlimited in & out privileges, open 24/7, currently priced at $30/night per car (operated by a third party). We do not offer a self-parking option, but there are public self-parking garages and lots around us. Beware that many downtown Atlanta public parking garages/lots often reset their daily fees very early in the morning, so you end up paying for two days instead of one day in a single 24 hour period and there are no in & out privileges. Our valet parking is a very good value when you consider this. If you are on Peachtree Street heading north make a left and circle around the block until you turn left onto Ellis Street. If you are heading south on Peachtree Street, turn right after the hotel, and circle around the block until you turn right on Ellis Street. We also can arrange bus parking, with advanced notice.
- Creative meeting planning services and full catering services. Meetings up to 100 people
Best Rate Guarantee
Our Best Rate Guarantee promises that the lowest rate at our hotel is through booking directly on www.EllisHotel.com or by calling reservations at 877-211 2545. Save valuable time by booking direct, being assured that you are getting our BEST RATE!
Here's How It Works
You will not find a lower qualifying Internet rate available to the general public. Book a reservation at www.EllisHotel.com If you find a rate lower than the rates shown on www.EllisHotel.com, on an alternate website during your search or within 24 hours after making a reservation on www.EllisHotel.com, that is viewable and bookable on another website for the same check in and check out dates, same room category, length of stay and number of guests, please contact us at BestRateGuarantee@EllisHotel.com
Once we verify the rate, we will honor the rate shown on the other website, if that other rate is bookable. We will either amend your current reservation or make a new reservation.
Enjoy the confidence that the best rates for the Ellis Hotel are right here at www.EllisHotel.com
Terms & Conditions
The reservation must be made on www.EllisHotel.com, for a stay at the Ellis Hotel, in order to qualify.
Rate must be available to the general public and does not apply to:
· Negotiated/Contracted rates or group rates.
· Opaque rates booked on an auction site where the consumer does not know the hotel being booked until confirmation. Examples of these types of sites are (but not limited to) Priceline and Hotwire.com.
· Package websites or wholesale websites where room rate are packaged with other travel components, such as air or rental cars.
· Hotel package rates that include additional amenities such as meals, parking, etc. Discount rates that are offered to select groups of individuals such as Senior Citizen rates and Government rates.
· Rates extended to long stays over 30 days.
The comparison rate on an alternate site must be found within 24 hours of booking or at the same time of booking. Each night will be considered individually when evaluating the comparison rate.
We need at least 72 hour lead time to verify the rate. We cannot accept Best Rate Guarantees inside 72 hours from arrival.
Full payment is required at time of booking.
The guarantee does not apply to taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, or any other fees you may incur during your stay.
On property, the Ellis Hotel has a complimentary-use, 24-7, newly outfitted and expended fitness center to maintain your workout, while you are on the road. We have a real SPIN Cycle, one elliptical, two treadmills, an FTS Glide Machine (for over 1000 exercises). To maintain your HIIT Training regimen on the road, we also have a Bosu Ball, Stability Ball, 5 Medicine Balls, 5 – 50 pound dumb bells, bench and exercise mats
If you are seeking fitness classes and even a wider variety of fitness equipment, with an executive level fitness club feel, the Ellis Hotel has partnered with Resolution Fitness across the street from the hotel in the landmark 191 Peachtree Tower Building.
For an $11 per day entry fee, this premier, boutique fitness facility goes well beyond a place to work out. You don't need workout shorts, shirt or socks. They will provide them for you to use. They have full shower and towel service, steam room and sauna, complimentary Wi-Fi, 30+ group fitness classes weekly, including group cycling sessions and HIIT Classes, state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, Cyber strength training equipment and free weight equipment. For an additional cost, they can arrange for massage therapy, Reformer Pilates and personal training experiences.
The Club is open Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 8:00 pm, Friday 5:00 am to 7.00 pm, Saturday 8 am to 2 pm and closed on Sunday. If you have any questions regarding their services, please call (404) 407-1018
Since Resolution Fitness is a private membership club, you need to pay for your entry fee at our front desk and take the receipt for the $11, for that day, to the club as your form of entry.
- All reservations require a valid credit card at time of booking.
- The Ellis Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card at 12:00 p.m. on the day before your arrival.
- Hotel also reserves the right to cancel your reservation if credit card authorization cannot be obtained on the day before your arrival.
- Over specific major event dates, such as Dragoncon, Chick-fil-A Kick Off Games, Chick-fil-A Bowl, and other peak demand periods, the Ellis Hotel reserves the right to charge your credit card in advance for your stay.
- If the credit card given to reserve the room is either invalid or is declined, the Ellis Hotel reserves the right to cancel your room, even if the Ellis Hotel is unable to reach you via email or telephone.
- The Ellis Hotel is under no obligation to hold a reservation if the credit card used is either invalid or declined.
We require a 48-hour advance notice of cancellation. If you cancel your reservation within the 48 hours of your arrival date, your credit card will be billed one night's room and tax.
Cancellation Over Peak Demand Dates
If you cancel your room within 72 hours from arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
No lit candles, open flames, burning incense, or any form of smoking are allowed in any of our guest rooms, guest corridors, lobby or restaurant, due to our fire regulations.