The Ellis Hotel in Downtown Atlanta
Atlanta's Chicest Boutique Hotel
Choose your own description of Atlanta’s Ellis Hotel: A historic Peachtree Street landmark with a legendary past and an impeccable tradition for guest service, or a chic and stylish boutique decked out with every modern luxury.
We think we’re a little of both. But whichever you settle on, you’ll find the Ellis to be a breath of fresh air among the conventional, seen-one-seen-‘em-all downtown hotels. 127 luxuriously appointed guest rooms. A complimentary fitness center, and tech-savvy perks like complimentary Internet. Nearly 1,500 square feet of meeting and event space spectacularly redesigned with $700,000 in updates. Farm-to-table cuisine at the Terrace Bistro Restaurant & Lounge
Recent Awards & Accolades
- #2 Hotel in Atlanta 2016 (Condé Nast Traveler)
- 2016 Reader's Choice Award Winners (Convention South)
- #2 Best Hotel in Downtown Atlanta 2015 (U.S. News & World Report)
- 2015 Reader’s Choice Award (Convention South Magazine)
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame (Certificate of Excellence 2011-2015)
- TripAdvisor's #2 Hotel for Business in Atlanta, GA
- Top 13 Excellent Business Hotels Around the World (Better Business Travel Magazine)
- Top New or Renovated Meeting Site Award 2014 (Convention South Magazine)
Environmental Awards & Certifications
- Recognized as a Silver Level National Green Seal Property
- Winner of the "Division 1 Outstanding Good Earthkeeping Award" (Georgia Hotel & Lodging Association)
Enhanced Experience (small surcharge) you can enjoy:
- Fresh-Air Floor by Aerus featuring private-access entry, a purified breathing environment that is allergen-free so that you can enjoy the health benefits of breathing purified, fresh air all night long to provide you with a great night's sleep
- Pet Friendly Floor provides a complimentary Ellis logo neck bandana or courtesy bags or travel food bowl as well as a map of the best dog friendly spots in downtown for your 30 pound and under dog (one dog per room allowed) There is a $80 non-refundable fee for all pets including emotional support animals
- Women's Only Floor featuring a private-access entry, L'Occitane and Gilchrist & Soames amenities, comfy slippers, curling and straightening iron
- Wellness Room by Nikken Health brings 7 wellness benefits right into your guest room, designed for your best night’s sleep. It is a greenhouse for the human body. With almost $5,000 in state-of-the-art wellness products, we have everything you need for rest.
You will also receive:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet throughout hotel, onsite workout room & morning coffee in our lobby
- Convenient check-in 3:00 pm and check-out 12:00 pm
- 5 Options for Breakfast!
Ellis Hotel guests can purchase Full Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast, Only Cold Buffet Breakfast, Breakfast A La Carte (off the menu), Room Service Breakfast (in your room) or Grab 'N' Go. We also offer two Breakfast Package options: Breakfast Buffet Package in our Terrace Bistro or Bed & Breakfast Package delivered to your room
- Relax and savor your favorite beverage and market fresh, farm-to-table cuisine in our new Terrace Bistro and Lounge, or enjoy the Bistro patio right on Atlanta’s famous Peachtree Street
- Happy Hour (open to the public) from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm nightly, features $6 small plates and $6 select specialty cocktails
- Ellis Hotel guests can enjoy $1 wine tastings each evening from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Room Service available from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm
Laundry Service (operated by third-party company) If you bring your clothes to the Front Desk by 8:00 am, you will have them back by 6:00 pm the same day
- Valet Parking (operated by third-party company) is available at $30 per car / per night with 24-hour access. Self-Parking (on your own) is available at nearby public parking garages
- Creative meeting planning services and full catering services. Meetings up to 100 people
On property, the Ellis Hotel has a complimentary-use, 24-7, newly outfitted and expended fitness center to maintain your workout, while you are on the road. We have a real SPIN Cycle, one elliptical, two treadmills, an FTS Glide Machine (for over 1000 exercises). To maintain your HIIT Training regimen on the road, we also have a Bosu Ball, Stability Ball, 5 Medicine Balls, 5 – 50 pound dumb bells, bench and exercise mats
If you are seeking fitness classes and even a wider variety of fitness equipment, with an executive level fitness club feel, the Ellis Hotel has partnered with Resolution Fitness across the street from the hotel in the landmark 191 Peachtree Tower Building.
For an $11 per day entry fee, this premier, boutique fitness facility goes well beyond a place to work out. You don't need workout shorts, shirt or socks. They will provide them for you to use. They have full shower and towel service, steam room and sauna, complimentary Wi-Fi, 30+ group fitness classes weekly, including group cycling sessions and HIIT Classes, state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, Cyber strength training equipment and free weight equipment. For an additional cost, they can arrange for massage therapy, Reformer Pilates and personal training experiences.
The Club is open Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 8:00 pm, Friday 5:00 am to 7.00 pm, Saturday 8 am to 2 pm and closed on Sunday. If you have any questions regarding their services, please call (404) 407-1018
Since Resolution Fitness is a private membership club, you need to pay for your entry fee at our front desk and take the receipt for the $11, for that day, to the club as your form of entry.
- All reservations require a valid credit card at time of booking.
- The Ellis Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card at 12:00 p.m. on the day before your arrival.
- Hotel also reserves the right to cancel your reservation if credit card authorization cannot be obtained on the day before your arrival.
- Over specific major event dates, such as Dragoncon, Chick-fil-A Kick Off Games, Chick-fil-A Bowl, and other peak demand periods, the Ellis Hotel reserves the right to charge your credit card in advance for your stay.
- If the credit card given to reserve the room is either invalid or is declined, the Ellis Hotel reserves the right to cancel your room, even if the Ellis Hotel is unable to reach you via email or telephone.
- The Ellis Hotel is under no obligation to hold a reservation if the credit card used is either invalid or declined.
We require a 24-hour advance notice of cancellation. If you cancel your reservation within the 24 hours of your arrival date, your credit card will be billed one night's room and tax.
Cancellation Over Peak Demand Dates
If you cancel your room within 72 hours from arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.